The healthcare industry in India will never see a decrease in demand. In fact, health issues have risen so much that every alternate month, new hospitals and nursing homes are opening up. The demand for medical professionals is increasing with each passing day. Hospital management courses are designed in such a way so that they can increase the efficiency of the candidates and they can meet the urgency of the work without difficulty. If you are ready to work for long hours and have the mentality to serve people, you can pursue this course.
- Candidates need to qualify 10+2 exam with Biology as a subject from a recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is required.
- Some colleges require the students to pass an entrance exam.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university/board.
- For MBA in Hospital Management, candidates must be an MBBS. Both medical as well as non-medical candidates can apply for these professional courses.
- Eligibility criteria often vary from one university to another.
A few of the colleges conduct entrance exams for admission. Some of them include:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Test
- Common Admission Test
- Pune Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam
- Management Aptitude Test
- Entrance Test for Symbiosis Centre for Health Care, Pune
Top Colleges Providing Hospital Management Courses
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Center of Healthcare
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- The Apollo Hospitals
- Tata Institute of Social Science
With a degree in hospital management, you can get jobs in private and government hospitals, health agencies, medical colleges, nursing homes, health insurance companies in many other places.