In the twenty-first century, IT or Information Technology is playing a key role in every sector of life. An education in IT means opening up many job opportunities. After completion of Information Technology (IT) Courses in India, you can get employment in banking sector, IT company, health sector, finance, railways, and a lot more.
As has been proved by time, India is one of the booming countries in Information Technology Sectors. Indian students graduated or mastered in Information technology have been placed in Top Companies of the world. Infosys, TCS, Accenture etc are only a few to name. The list is very long. One can pursue 3 years or 4 years course in his/her graduation and 2 or 1 year course in his Masters.
A student also has various Diploma’s and Certificates options related to Information Technology.
Information Technology Degrees
|IT Courses Offered||Eligibility for the Course|
|B.Sc. (IT)||Higher Secondary (10+2) with Science subjects|
|B.Sc., Applied Sciences – Computer Technology||60% in S.S.L.C. or Plus two (Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics)|
|B.Tech., / B.E., Program Computer Science & Engineering / Equivalent||Higher Secondary (10+2) with Science subjects. Admission through IIT – JEE.|
|M.S., (Information Technology) (2 Years)||Bachelor Degree|
|MCA||Bachelor’s Degree with Compulsory Mathematics at 10+2 level|
Top IT Colleges in India
- IITs in Mumbai, Kharagpur, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, and Chennai
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
- Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Assam Engineering College, Bangalore
- Algappa University, Tamil Nadu
- Bengal Engineering College, West Bengal
- BMS Institute of Engineering, Bangalore
- Institute of Technology, Osmania University
- Computer Center, Hyderabad
|Jammu & Kashmir||Kerala||Madhya Pradesh|
|Tamil Nadu||Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|