MBA Courses assist you in customizing your learning through a course pathway based primarily on your education, career experience and goals. It provides in-depth understanding of traditional and nontraditional aspects of Management Education.
MBA programmes are designed to help students formalize ideas and look at them logically. A combination of rigorous research-based curriculum with an emphasis on real-life applications, the experiential knowledge pushes students to discover practical business solutions using the tools and techniques that develop in and outside classroom during course duration.
How to choose from types of MBA Courses?
Choice of the right MBA course depends on one’s career goals. It’s on to the students to find the right fit. It takes students to the next step of their career.
MBA courses are further divided into traditional courses and those tailored to particular industries. All top MBA colleges in India have full-time, part-time, and executive MBA specialization programmes.
The top MBA courses list is:
• Human Resource.
• Marketing Management.
• Entrepreneur Management.
• Banking and Insurance.
• IT Management.
• Tour & Travel Management.
• Health Management
• International Business Management.
• Retail Management.
• Bachelor’s degree (3-year course) or equivalent from recognized University
• Clear MAT entrance exam or Common Admission Test (CAT) or Xaviers Admission Test (XAT) or ATMA entrance test or State CET or College CET
Top MBA Colleges in India:
Top Colleges offering MBA courses in India are categorized into three. Class A includes premier colleges like the IIMs, Class B is considered to be the second best and Class C that gets huge number of applications. We have shortlisted some of the top MBA colleges in India based on performance and popularity.
• Indian Institute of Management- There are 13 IIMs across the country.
• International Management Institute, New Delhi.
• FORE School of Management, New Delhi.
• Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune.
• Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
• Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
• Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur.
• SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai.
• Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
• Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar.
Most Favored MBA Specialization in India – An Infographic