- Name of the InstitutionAditi Mahavidyalaya
- Type of InstitutionJournalism and Social Sciences college for girls
- Accreditation/ affiliationUniversity of Delhi
- Courses OfferedB.A. (Hons and Pass), B.Com (Hons. and Pass), B.El.Ed.
- Departments/ BranchesGeography, Social Work, Hindi Journalism, Commerce, Elementary Education
- Admission ProcedureApplication forms are available with the prospectus from the university office in the month of June; selection procedure is based on merit and entrance test
- Campus PlacementsActive placement cell
- ScholarshipsProvided to the deserving students
- Syllabi/ CurriculumSemester system
- Examinations & ResultsEntrance test for B.A. Hons in Hindi Journalism and Social Work is conducted by the University in the month of June
- Eligibility CriteriaFor B.El.Ed: Pass in class 12 with minimum 50% in aggregate is required
For B.Com (H): Pass in 10+2 is required
For B.A. (H) Social Work: Pass in 10+2 with at least 45% marks
For B.A. (H) Hindi Journalism: Pass in class XII with 55% in aggregate
- Established in the Year1994
- Facts & FiguresOne of the few colleges that offer under graduation in Hindi Journalism and Social Work
Utsav, NCC, NSS, Sports competitions
Aditi Mahavidyalaya in Delhi was founded in the year 1994 to impart education at the undergraduate level to the women of the country. The institution is famous for its undergraduate courses in Social Work, Elementary Education and Hindi Journalism (Patrikarita). It also offers Geography Honors, Bachelors in Commerce (both Pass and Honors) and other B.A. programs in Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Economics, Sanskrit, History, Nutrition and Health Education, Physical Education, Hindi, Mathematics, Psychology, Sociology, Music, Political Science, English, Family and Child Welfare, and Food Technology.
Apart from studying, Aditi Mahavidyalaya also offers many extra curricular activities for the students. These include sports such as kabaddi, volleyball, athletics, kho-kho, and weight lifting.To get admission to this college you will need to apply through the University of Delhi. For all courses except Social Work and Hindi Journalism, admission is done based on merit and the number of available seats (729 in total). Students interested to pursue B.A. in Social Work Honors and B.A. in Hindi Journalism Honors will need to sit for an entrance test that is conducted by the University in June.