- Name of the InstitutionAhilyabai College of Nursing
- Type of InstitutionNursing
- Courses offeredB.Sc Honours
- Admission ProcedureA selection test is held and admission is finalized depending on the scores obtained in the test. Application brochure can be obtained from the office of the institute personally or by post. In order to get an application form by post, a student has to send self addressed envelope with a postage stamp.
- Eligibility CriteriaStudents who have passed 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% in aggregate with English, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics as compulsory subjects are eligible for enrollment into 4-year B.Sc Nursing. For students belonging to Reserved category are required to score 45% marks. The age of applicants should not be less than 17 years.
Ahilyabai College of Nursing in Delhi enrolls only female students. The college is affiliated to Delhi University. The course curriculum is approved by the Indian Nursing Council. Students get an opportunity to get hands-on training after they complete their 4-year course in Nursing. The institute assists students to get recruited in different health care centers.
The facilities offered by Ahilyabai College of Nursing include a well maintained library with the latest books, periodicals, and journals on Nursing. Training is usually imparted by making use of modern equipments and latest apparatus. Students also have ample opportunity for participating in extra curricular activities.