- Name of the Institution :Bharathidasan Institute of Management
- Type of the Institution :Management
- Location :Tiruchirappali
- Ownership: Private
- Courses Offered :MBA
- Admission Procedure :CAT scores followed by Group Discussion and Interview
- Departments/ Branches : Human Resource Management, Finance, Systems, Marketing and Operations
- Website : http://www.bim.edu/index/
- Eligibility Criteria : Graduation with minimum 50% and CAT scores
The idea of the Bharathidasan Institute of Management in Tiruchirappalli germinated in the year 1984 and gave way to one of the most reputed Business schools in India. Every year, it takes in 120 students to turn them into expert management professionals fully prepared to take up the challenges of this dynamic field.
The curriculum followed by the management is well revised and has enough contemporary relevance. The institute has a well equipped library with books and cds, an online database, a computer centre and hostel facilities for the students. The hostels have provision for recreation, sports and 24 hours internet connectivity.