- Name of the Institution : Bharati College
- Type of Institution :Arts and Commerce
- Location :New Delhi
- Ownership :Government
- Accreditation/ affiliation : University of Delhi
- Courses Offered :Bachelors, Masters, Certificate and Diploma
- Departments/ Branches :Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Punjabi, Economics, Political Science, History, Commerce
- Admission Procedure :Admission is merit based except for the B.A English (hons) students and the admission forms can be filled online through the official website of the college or can be purchased from the campus itself. The admission forms are made available during the months of May-June.
- Syllabi/ Curriculum :Yearly examinations
- Examinations & Results :Entrance test for B.A English (Hons)
- Eligibility Criteria :The applicants must pass their 10+2 school leaving examinations from a recognized board. Students who need to appear for CATE have to have a minimum of 60% in the best 4 subjects that would include English)
- Established in the Year1971
- Website :http://www.bharaticollege.com/
- Events :Seminars, cultural festival
Bharati College is affiliated to the University of Delhi, and offers the students, courses in languages and disciplines in the fields of both Arts and Commerce. There are no entrance tests held in this college for the purposes of admission and the students are granted admission purely on the basis of merit and according to the rules of the University of Delhi.
However, students who are applying for B.A English (Hons) course will have to appear for a Combined Aptitude Test for English (CATE). The admission forms can either be filled in directly at the college’s official website or can be purchased from the campus.