- Name of the Institution :Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
- Type of Institution:Engineering
- Affiliation:University of Mumbai
- About the Institution: Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering is run by Bharati Vidyapeeth group of institutions.
- Courses offered :The college offers study programs in different branches of engineering, namely, Instrumentation Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Courses are also offered in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, and Chemical Engineering.
- Year of Establishment1990
- Curriculum :The curriculum comprises different topics related to engineering. Few of them include Internal Combustion engine, CAD CAM, fluid mechanics, air conditioning and refrigeration, strength of materials, biomedical engineering, electronics instrumentation, basic electronics and electrical engineering, and control engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have successfully cracked the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test and have passed in their 10+2 examination with qualifying marks are eligible for admission into the academic programs of the college. The compulsory subjects a student is required to study at the 10+2 level include Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, and English with at least 50% in aggregate.
The academic programs offered by the college are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi. In addition to the engineering departments, the college also has an Applied Science Department. The Training and Placement cell of the college coordinates with the eminent recruiters in the industry to get their students placed and arrange for campus interviews.
The college is a co-educational institution that offers separate accommodation for girls and boys. As far as girls’ hostel is concerned, it has a capacity of 350 students while the boys’ hostel can accommodate 250 students at any given point of time. The library of the college has more than 23, 067 volumes and 6,052 titles.