- Name of the Institution : Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Information Technology
- Location: Belapur
- Type :Management and IT
- Established Year :1984
- Affiliation: University of Mumbai
- Courses Offered :Master of Management Studies, Executive Masters in Business Administration, Master in Financial Management
- Eligibility :Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university At least 45% in aggregate at the +2 level Final year candidates may also apply
- Admission :Admission process is conducted by the DTE ( Director of Technical Education) Short listed candidates need to appear for a personal interview and group discussion
- Website: http://www.bvimit.co.in/
Established in the year 1984, Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management and Information Technology is an integral part of the Bharati Vidyapeeth. Nestled in Belapur, the college is home to a variety of facilities including a canteen, air conditioned and LCD equipped classrooms, as well as seminar and conference hall.
The college offers management courses that are relevant to the present day industry standards. At present, the overall intake of the college is 120 students. In addition, the institute also offers executive MBA programmes on weekends so as to cater to the needs of working professionals. It has also introduced a part time masters programmes in financial management from July 2008.