- Name of the Institution :Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- Type of the Institution :Deemed University
- Location :Pilani, Rajasthan
- Accreditation/ affiliation :NAAC – A
- Courses Offered :B.E., B.Pharm, M.Sc.
- Admission Procedure :Based on higher secondary exam marks
- Departments/ Branches :Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, Civil, Electronics & Instrumentation, Chemical, Information Systems, Finance, Engineering Technology, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Economics, Chemistry, Physics
- Established in the Year :1964
- Website :http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
- Facts and Figures:Campuses in Dubai, Goa and Hyderabad
- Eligibility Criteria :B.E – must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 11 and 12 B. Pharm & M.Sc. (Hons.) Biological Sciences – must have studied biology in class 11 and 12
Starting as a humble school by the famous entrepreneur, G.D. Birla, in the beginning of the 20th century, BITS or the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, in Pilani, has come a long way since then.
It is now a sought after name in the field of technical education, imparting training and research in engineering, and pharmaceutical and biological sciences. BITS aims for the complete development of the students and is celebrated as an institute that produces entrepreneurs and leaders.
It is no wonder that it prefers Class 12 board toppers and therefore offers direct admission to them. Several events take place all round the year in the college including BOSM, INTERFACE, OASIS and APOGEE.
Engineering Colleges by State –
|Jammu & Kashmir||Kerala||Madhya Pradesh|
|Tamil Nadu||Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|