- Name of the Institution :City College of Commerce and Business Administration
- Type of Institution : Commerce and Management
- Location :Kolkata
- Affiliation :University of Calcutta, National Assessment and Accreditation Council has awarded B to the college.
- About the InstitutionIt is one of the oldest Commerce colleges in Kolkata that offers undergraduate study programs in Commerce.
- Courses offeredBachelor of Commerce Honours, Bachelor of Arts, Office Management and Secretarial Practice
- Admission ProcedureAdmission forms can be obtained from the college office once the admission notification is released.
- DepartmentsCommerce and Arts
- Year of Establishment 1961
City College of Commerce and Business Administration in Kolkata is one of the leading colleges in Kolkata. Students are required to have at least 75% attendance to appear for the year-end examination. The college has a library that is well stocked. In addition to books, there are journals, magazines, and periodicals related to Commerce subjects. As far as the classrooms are concerned, at any point of time, they can accommodate as many as 150 students. The audio visual room of the college allows students for presentations, symposia, and seminars. Computer laboratories have all the modern equipments required by students. Students with excellent performance in their academics are recognized by being awarded prizes and awards.