- Name of the Institution :Datta Meghe College of Engineering
- Type of the Institution :Engineering college
- Location :Airoli on Thane-Belapur Road
- Ownership :Private
- Accreditation/ affiliation : University of Mumbai; Tata Consultancy Services’ Accreditation; Infosys Campus Connect
- Courses Offered :B.E.
- Admission Procedure :As per rules set by the Directorate of Technical Education-Maharashtra State
- Departments/ Branches : Civil Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engg. Engineering, Information Technology
- Campus Placements :Active placement cell
- Website :http://www.dmce.edu/
- Facts and Figures: Admits around 510 students every year
- Syllabi/ Curriculum :Divided into semesters
- Examinations & Results :Examinations in December
- Eligibility Criteria :Depends on the criteria set by the Directorate of Technical Education Government of Maharashtra
The Datta Meghe College of Engineering (Nagar Yuwak Shikshan Sansthas) is a famous institute in Navi Mumbai, established in 1988. With the mission of nurturing the intellectual growth of students to serve the society it has several facilities such as fully computerized library with an open access system, hi tech communication, play ground and seminar hall.
Its faculty includes 138 professors, assistant professors and lecturers, 11 of which have completed their doctoral degrees. The academic program for the four year Bachelors of Engineering begins in July and ends in November and is divided into 8 semesters.
After completion of the four years the college provides campus placements that is attended by companies, which are leaders in their field. From the academic year 2010-11, two year postgraduate programs have started in the college in the branches of Computer Engineering and Civil Engineering.