- Name of the Institution : Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research
- Type of the Institution : Pharmacy Institute
- Location : Delhi
- Courses Offered : D.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Pharm.
- Admission Procedure : Based on higher secondary marks (for B.Pharm and D.Pharm); merit for M.Pharm
- Established in the Year : 1964
- Website : http://dipsar.in/
- Facts and Figures : In 1979 college was shifted to the present campus location
- Eligibility Criteria:
Pass in the 12th standard board examination with 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology together
The Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research or DIPSAR is one of the better pharmacy institutes in India. Situated in South Delhi, this government funded institution offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and diplomas in pharmaceutical sciences. The bachelor’s degree is of four years and the diploma and master’s degree is of two years duration. The institute is affiliated to the Delhi University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Although admission to all the courses is based on merit, there is a provision of scholarship to graduates who have cleared the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering or GATE.