- Name of the Institution : Department of Business Management, Osmania University
- Location: Hyderabad
- Ownership :Government
- Courses Offered: MBA
- Admission Procedure: Through CET scores
- Departments/ Branches: Marketing, Finance, human Resource Management
- Established in the Year: 1964 (department was introduced)
- Campus Placements: Active placement cell
- Website: http://www.ou-mba.ac.in/
- Eligibility Criteria: CET, bachelors degree with a minimum of 45% (non-sponsored) and 3 years work experience and bachelors degree with at least 45% (sponsored)
Osmania University introduced the Department for Business Management in the year 1961 and acquired an independent status in 1971. As the university itself is of good repute and one of the oldest ones, it ensures that it provides superior quality management courses to cater to the students who aspire to make a career out of management studies.
The faculty of the department includes some of the most qualified and experienced teachers in this field. It also has an active placement cell that has been performing well on a consistent basis. The programs that are offered by the department are full-time as well as part-time and the students can choose according to their preferences and requirements.