- Name of the Institution :Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
- Location :Delhi
- Ownership :Government
- Courses Offered :MBA
- Admission Procedure :JMET score, group discussion , interview
- Established in the Year :1997 (course began)
- Website :http://www.dmsiitd.org/
- Eligibility Criteria :Bachelors in either Engineering, Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture, joint Management Entrance Exam, 2 years of work experience
The Department of Management Studies of IIT Delhi is considered to be an institution of good repute. The department introduced the MBA program in the year 1997 and the course presently offers a full time and a part time degree which concentrate on Telecommunications Systems Management and Technology Management respectively.
The curriculum is a dynamic one and has been designed specifically keeping in mind the changing needs of the times. A variety of activities like research and entrepreneurship programs are held to provide adequate amount of support to the text book curriculum. This institution also has a competent placement cell that looks after the recruitment of the students after they pass out of the department.