- Name of the Institution :Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research
- Type of Institution :Management
- Location :Kanpur
- About the Institution :Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research is one of the institutes that offer quality education in Management studies.
- Courses offered :Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management, Diploma in Information Systems Management, Post Graduate Diploma in IT and Management, PGDRM
- Admission Procedure :Admission is through Common Admission Test. A total of 120 seats are available out of which 102 are general category seats, 18 seats are assigned for NRI students.
- Year of Establishment :1995
- Fee Structure :INR 1000 is the cost of application form for general category students and INR 1150 for NRI students.
- Eligibility Criteria :For admission into any academic program, minimum requirement is a pass in bachelor’s degree program.
Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research was established under the able guidance of J.K Organization in Kanpur in the year 1995. The course curriculum is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi and Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India.
The main aim of the institute is to prepare the student for the corporate sector and to enable them to become able managers. The Placement cell of the college has placed many students in well known companies in the country and overseas. For the batch of 2009-2011 as many as 109 students were placed out of 111 students.