- Name of the Institution :Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
- Type of the Institution :Engineering College
- Location :Vile Parle (West), Mumbai
- Ownership :Private
- Accreditation/ affiliation : University of Mumbai; AICTE approved
- Courses Offered :B.E., B.Tech.
- Admission Procedure :As per rules set by the University of Mumbai
- Departments/ Branches :Bio Medical, Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Production
- Campus Placements :Placement cell
- Website :http://www.djscoe.org/
- Facts and Figures :A+’ grade certificate by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
Established in the year 1994, Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering is among the top 75 engineering colleges in India and top 4 in Mumbai (according to the survey published by Outlook magazine in June 2011).
This college in Mumbai offers Bachelors of Engineering courses in its campus of area 19,391.9 square meters. It is known for its better infrastructure, qualified teaching staff and a stimulating environment for learning. For the academic year 2010-2011, the college’s intake capacity was 420 across its 7 departments.
For admissions to this college, the student must have completed his/her 12th standard and thereafter sat for an engineering entrance test as per the rules set by the University of Mumbai and AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).