- Name of the Institution :Faculty of Management Studies
- Type of Institution :Law
- Location :Delhi
- Affiliation :University of Delhi
- About the Institution :The institute offers many collaborative and exchange programs with reputed management institutions. This enables students to get hands-on training for the students who enroll into this institute.
- Courses offered :MBA Full time, MBA Health Care Administration Part Time, MBA Part Time, MBA MS Full Time
- Admission Procedure :Students are required to take an admission test after filling up an application form. These forms can be obtained online or from the college itself. On the basis of the scores obtained in the written test, students are called for a personal interview and group discussion.
- Departments :Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Management of Services
- Year of Establishment :1954
- Website : www.fms.edu
- Eligibility Criteria :For students who wish to seek admission into 2-year MBA program- full time are required to have a 3-year degree at undergraduate level with the requisite cut off marks – science graduate should score not less than 55%, students with Medicine, Technology and Engineering should score 60%, Arts, Social Science, and Commerce background should score not less than 50%, and students with Statistics or Mathematics at the graduation level should have scores at least 60% for admission into MBA program of FMS.
Faculty of Management Studies of the University of Delhi offers several MBA programs for students either on a full time basis or part time basis. An entrance test is held that helps FMS to select students. With effect from the year 2011, 2 MBA programs, namely, MBA MS and MBA have been merged into a single curriculum that is now referred to as MBA FT.
This is applicable for students who seek admission in 2011 and later. Students currently pursuing their academic program as per the earlier study program will be able to complete their course according to older norms. The entrance exam basically tests a student on the following parameters – English comprehension, quantitative ability, analytical ability, verbal ability, and logical reasoning.