- Name of Institute : Fortune Institute of International Business
- Location : New Delhi
- Accreditation / Affiliation : National Board of Accreditation
- Courses Offered : PGDM
- Admission Procedure : An applicant must collect the admission form from the college and submit the form along with a demand draft in favor of the institute in New Delhi banks.
- Establishment Date :1995
- Eligibility Criteria : A graduate with a minimum 50% aggregate mark can apply for studies in the institute. The qualifying GMAT score is 550.
- Website : www.fiib.edu.in
The Fortune Institute of International Business located in the capital of India New Delhi is one of the most identifiable names in the world of management education. This is because of the fact that this institute not only thrives on imparting the best education programs but also provides services such as consultation advisory programs and placement cells which will help students not only in their education but also in their careers. The FIIB as it is popularly referred to in India is an institution which has the best infrastructure and administrative facilities in place for delivering lectures on post graduation programs in management. It is these aspects of FIIB which has won the institute the accreditation of the NBA (National Board of Accreditation).