Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training is among the best airhostess training institutes in India. The institution has more than 120 centers across India and the network of Frankfinn is considered to be the largest in the world. Frankfinn Aviation Services Pvt. Limited is the mother company of Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training. Registered under the Companies Act, 1956, this private company was incorporated in the year 1993. Other than this air hostess institute, Frankfinn Management Consultants [FMC] is also there under this company. Offering BTEC [HNC] in Aviation, Frankfinn also provides the students with Hospitality & Travel Management course which is awarded by Edexcel, UK. The institution claims that their placement record is 8 times higher than its nearest rival.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Courses
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training courses include BTEC in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management. The degree is awarded by Edexcel, UK. The duration of the course is 1 year.
Those who want to pursue as part time course, they have to spend 2 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Frankfinn has recently announced four new short term courses for graduates and 12th pass students.
Courses for graduates or those in the final year of graduation
- Frankfinn Certificate course in Airport Ground Service (3 months).
- Frankfinn Certificate course in Aviation & Hospitality Services (4 months).
Courses for 12th-class-pass students
- Frankfinn Certificate course in Hospitality,Travel and Customer Service(6 months).
- Frankfinn Certificate Course in Aviation, Hospitality and Travel Management(9 months).
Air hostess course at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training include,
- Unit-1 [Programs available in Self Development]
- Unit-2 [Programs available in Personal Grooming and Fitness]
- Unit-3 [Programs available in Effective Communication Skills]
- Unit-4 [Programs available in Introduction to Aviation]
- Unit-5 [Programs available in The Air Travel Industry]
- Unit-6 [Programs available in Air Travel-Reservation and Ticketing]
- Unit-7 [Programs available in Hotel Management- Hospitality and Reservation]
- Unit-8 [Programs available in Hotel Management - F&B Operation]
- Unit-9 [Programs available in Customer Relationship Management]
- Unit-10 [Programs available in Research Project]
Faculties are outstanding and they have the best International and Domestic Airlines working experience. In the panel of faculties, the students can find former heads of HRD and Customer Service Departments of well known multinational and top Indian companies.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Admissions
Students who are between 17 to 24 years of age are eligible to apply for Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training admissions. The students must be minimum 12th standard pass. Good communication skills and a pleasant personality is a must for this course. Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training selects its students through personal interviews. Prospective students can apply online for admissions.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Address
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
Best Buliding, ‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor,
S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),
Tel No. : 022-26706039/40/41
Fax : 022-26256670
Email : email@example.com