- Name of Institute : GITAM Institute of International Business
- Location : Vishakhapatnam
- Courses Offered : PGDM – IB
- Admission Procedure : Application forms can be downloaded or procured from college counters. If it is downloaded, a demand draft in favor of the institute must be made payable to any bank in Vishakhapatnam. The draft and completed forms are then submitted in the college.
- Establishment Date : 1980
- Website : www.gitam.edu
- Eligibility Criteria :
Applicant must score 50 percent marks in graduation examination. The CAT, MAT, XAT or GMAT scores are taken into consideration, followed by written test, group discussion and personal interview.
The GITAM Institute of International Business, previously known as the GITAM Institute of Foreign Trade was established in the year 1980 by a team of scholars and industrialists headed by Dr. M V V S Murthi. Over the years, the institute has improved on the quality of faculty, the number of departments and courses of study and the infrastructure to be hailed as one of the best management colleges of India. Not only does this institute of Andhra Pradesh provide the best education opportunities for an aspirant, it is also located in one of the most picturesque locales which plays a major role in attracting outstation candidates.