- Name of the Institution : Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration
- Type of Institution : Commerce
- Location : Kolkata
- Affiliation : University of Kolkata, Accreditation by NAAC
- About the Institution : Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration is one of the reputed Commerce colleges in the City of Joy. The college got affiliation way back in the year 1951 for its Bachelor of Commerce curriculum. The college has 2 sessions one in the morning and a day section. It is a co-educational institution.
- Courses offered : Undergraduate study programs (both sections) – B.Com Honours in Accountancy, Post Graduate Courses – M.Com
- Admission Procedure : Admission procedures commence once the results of Higher secondary examination of West Bengal Board is declared. Application forms along with the prospectus can be obtained in person or from the college website. Students seeking admission into different courses under ST/SC quota are required to produce relevant documents. Admission will be finalized depending on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and on the merit list.
- Website : www.goenkacollege.org
- Eligibility Criteria : Students must have qualified in 10+2 examination from recognized university with English as a compulsory subject.
Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, boasts of an “Integrated campus”, where courses are offered not only in Commerce but also in Master of Business Administration. The study program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. B.Com classes begin from the month of July and the M.Com classes commence in the month of September.
The students can participate in many extra curricular activities. Few such activities include athletics aside from other sporting events. The college also has a gymnasium, college common room. Prizes are given away from time to time for deserving students. Moreover, hostel accommodation is available for outstation students. There is a health care centre for students.