- Name of the Institution :H.A. College of Commerce
- Type of Institution : Commerce
- Location : Gujarat
- Affiliation : Gujarat University NAAC accredited B++
- About the Institution : This is one of the first Gujarat colleges to be accredited with a 4-star by National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Courses offered : Bachelor of Commerce and Post Graduate course in Commerce and Accountancy
- Admission Procedure : A pass in 10+2 is required for admission into 3-year B.Com with Accountancy, English, Business Administration and any one of Statistics, Business Mathematics, and Economics as compulsory subjects. For admission into Master of Commerce, students who have scored 55% and above are eligible.
- Departments : Commerce and Accountancy
- Year of Establishment : 1956
- Website : www.hacollege.com
- Facts and Figures :The college is one of the chain of institutes belonging to Gujarat Law Society.
H.A. College offers a wide range of courses in addition to the study programs mentioned below in the table. These courses are Programmer courses in Practical Tally Accounting and Taxation, Insurance, Foreign Exchange and International Trade, Capital Market, Crash course – Retail Marketing. The college also serves as a coaching centre for I.C.W.A.
The placement cell of the college has tie-ups with leading recruiters in the banking and financial sector. Eligible students are usually awarded the following scholarship – The National Scholarship, Baxi Panch Scholarship, SC/ST Scholarship, and National Merit Scholarship. The main study programs offered by the institute are Commerce. This is applicable for the Gujarati as well as English medium students.