If you are looking forward to complete your management course from a recognized institute of Mumbai, think of joining Institute of Management and Computer Studies (IMCOST), Thane (West). This is among the other reputed institutes founded by the ASM Group of Institutes.
Affiliated to University of Mumbai and recognized by Maharashtra State Govt, IMCOST does offer a wide range of bachelors and masters degree courses. This is among the few management colleges of Mumbai approved by AICTE, Govt. of India.
Courses Offered at IMCOST:
The Instittue of Management and Computer Studies offers the following courses:
MMM Master in Marketing Management (3 years)
MHRDM Masters Degree Programme in Human Resources
MMS Master of Management Studies, (2 years)
MCA Master’s Degree Course in Computer Management (3 years)
BMS Bachelor’s Degree Course in Management Studies (3 years)
PGDTT Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism (1 year full time)
MFM Masters Degree Programme in Financial Management (3 years part time)
DFTM Diploma in Foreign Trade Management (1 and 1/2 year part time programme)
DMM Diploma in Marketing Management (1year Part time course)
- For seeking admission to the Bachelors degree you must have secured the required percentage during your +2 exam.
- You must have fulfilled the criteria of aggregate marks in your graduation as per the rules set down by the University of Mumbai.
- If you are appearing for the final year graduation examination in 2009 or your results are yet to come out, you are also eligible to apply.
- In such a case you have to mention the average percentage of marks obtained in the previous years of graduation course.
Application procedure at Institute of Management and Computer Studies:
You can purchase the form and the prospectus from the college counter.
To obtain the application and the prospectus by post, you have to send a DD of Rs.550 drawn in favor of the ‘Director, IMCOST’.
To be noted
- You have to abide by the eligibility rules, procedures of admission and the rules and regulations set by the IMCOST.
- You need to submit the original certificates, attested copies of certificates, fill the exam forms and pay the entire tuition fees before the stipulated date declared by the IMCOST and University of Mumbai.
- You must bring academic certificates at the time of GD & Personal Interview.
- A minimum of 75% of attendance is required in every semester.
Address: Plot C-4, Wagle Industrial Estate, Near Mulund Check Naka, Opposite to
Aplab, Thane (West), Mumbai – 400604.
Ph No: 022-25832466, 25834443 / 020-27475090
Related Pages: www.imcost.org