- Name of the Institution : Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
- Type of Institution : Management
- Location : Raj Nagar
Post Box No. 137
Ghaziabad 201001, India
- Accreditation /Affiliation : Recognized by AICTE and the Ministry of Human Resource Development, India
- Courses Offered : PGDM, PGDM ( Part time and Executive), Management Development Programs, PhD
- Established in the Year : 1980
- Website : http://www.imt.edu/
- Eligibility Criteria :The applicants need to have a Bachelors degree in any field from a recognized university. He/she should score a minimum of 50% in the last qualifying examination. People who are about to appear for their final year degree examinations can also apply.For PGDM (Executive), the applicants need to be graduates in any field with not less than 50% marks. They should also have at least 5 years work experience.
- Events : Colloquium, RISCON, FOBE, Frenzia
- Ownership : Private
- Departments/ Branches
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- Economic Environment and Strategy
- Admission Procedure : Application forms can either be downloaded from the official website or obtained from the campus itself. The forms are usually available between the months of September and November. Students are granted admission on the basis of their performance in the management entrance examinations like: GMAT/XAT/CAT. The students who are selected on the basis of their scores also have to go through an interview session. The applicants who have been short listed will be informed around the beginning of the month of February.
- Campus Placements : This institute has an active placement cell.
- Examinations & Results :The examinations are held in the semester system.
- Facts & Figures : Number of seats available for PGDM: 480
Number of seats in Dual Country PGDM: 120
Number of full time faculty members: 70
The institute also has campuses in Hyderabad, Nagpur and Dubai.
- Distance Education : The institute has a centre for Distance Education that offers courses in:
- Cyber Security (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Management (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Financial Management (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Taxation (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Supply Chain Management (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Business Administration (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Marketing Management (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Export Management (Post Graduate Diploma)
- Retail Management (Post Graduate Diploma)
MS in Cyber Law and Security
The Institute of Management Technology (IMT) offers PhD programs in association with National Law University and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University. The institute has been ranked 7th by the Economic Times among the top 10 business schools in India.