- Name of Institute : Institute of Public Enterprise
- Location : Hyderabad
- Courses Offered : PGDBM, PGDMRM, MBA
- Admission Procedure : Aspiring students have to collect admission forms from the college counters. A demand draft has to be attached with the form if it is downloaded from the institute website. Drafts are only payable in Hyderabad banks.
- Establishment Date : 1964
- Website : www.ipeindia.org
- Eligibility Criteria :
A graduate with minimum 50% aggregate can apply to the management programs in the institute. CAT scores are also taken into consideration. An applicant has to then sit for a written test, a group discussion and a personal interview.
The Institute of Public Enterprise in Hyderabad is popularly referred to as IPE by the residents of the state. Set up in the year 1964, the IPE has gained a name for itself as one of the premier institutes of management in the country. The programs introduced in the Pune institute over the years are contemporary in nature and hence have been given the due recognition by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The infrastructure of the college is very well equipped with the latest technology; the college authorities assure that every student has access to the internet connection and has opportunities of conducting research in the field of management of his choice.