- Name of Institute : Institute of Science
- Type of Institute : Science
- Location : Mumbai
- Accreditation / Affiliation : University of Mumbai
- Courses Offered : B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D
- Admission Procedure : Successful completion of admission forms which can be obtained from college counters or can be downloaded from college website
- Eligibility Criteria : Applicants to undergraduate courses must have completed 10+2 level of examination with minimum score of 65%. Applicants to postgraduate courses must have completed B.Sc programs of study with a minimum score of 50%. Minimum marks of 50% in the post graduation level is necessary for applying to Ph.D programs.
- Website : www.iscmumbai.maharashtra.gov.in
Do you want to pursue higher studies in the field of science in Mumbai? The Institute of Science is an institution of repute which has been providing quality courses and state of the art syllabuses since 1920. Earlier known as the Royal Institute of Science, this educational institute is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The number of students enrolled in the college has seen a rise over the years; today the post graduation department alone boasts of student strength of more than 400. The Institute of Science in Mumbai is a public institution operated and managed entirely by the state government.