- Name of the Institution : International Institute for Special Education
- Location :Lucknow
- Type : Management
- Courses Offered :Ph. D, MCA, PG Diploma, PG Diploma, BCA, BBA
- Eligibility : For MCA students Must have a bachelors degree from any recognized university At least 50% in aggregate needed at +2 level Must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject at +2 level Final year candidates may also apply For BCA students At least 60% in aggregate needed at +2 level Must have Mathematics as a compulsory subject at +2 level For PGDM ( part time/full time) Graduate in any discipline ( from a recognized university) may apply Final year candidates may apply
- Admission : Entrance test is usually conducted in the month of May or June. Admission process begins from the month of July
- Website http://www.iiseindia.com/
The DCET (Disabled Children Education Trust) is the head of International Institute for Special Education. This governing body was established in 1991 for imparting professional education free of cost to physically challenged students of India. The IISE society was also registered in 1991. Over and above, the society also founded an educational college with the same name in the year 1991. The institute is home to a wide variety of infrastructural facilities including hostel accommodation, internet connectivity, well stocked library, air-conditioned auditoriums, gymnasium, swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, badminton court, cafeteria, mess, LCD equipped classrooms, OPD dispensary, and transport facility.