- Name of the Institution : Jagan Institute of Management Studies
- Type of Institution : Management
- Location : Delhi
- Ownership : Private
- Affiliation : Academic programs are approved by All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi
- About the Institution : Jagan Institute of Management Studies is one of the best business schools in the country. The institute was set up by Jagan Nath Gupta Memorial Educational Society.
- Courses offeredPost Graduate Diploma in Management (Full time) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Part time)
- Admission Procedure : Scores obtained in Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Test (MAT) will help students in the selection process. Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the institute or downloaded from the website.
- Campus Placements : JIMS’s Corporate Resource Management Center helps students with placement opportunities. Eminent companies visit the campus for recruiting students.
- Website : www.jimsindia.org
- Eligibility Criteria : A student with 50% marks in aggregate in bachelor’s examination is eligible for full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Students in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the test.
Jagan Institute of Management Studies was established in the year 1993. The institute strives hard to update its course structure depending on the need of the hour. The Association of Indian Universities recognizes the Post Graduate Diploma in Management program equivalent to MBA degree. The other academic programs offered by the institute include Post Graduate Diploma in Management International Business, Post Graduate Diploma in Management Retail and Marketing.
The institute also offers BBA program. The institute organizes many extra curricular activities for students, the main attraction being the college fests known as Verve and Oasis. These are inter-college fests. JIMS also has a Rotaract Club.