- Name of the Institution : Jaipuria Institute of Management
- Type of the Institution : Management
- Location : Lucknow
- Ownership : Private
- Accreditation/ affiliation : AICTE
- Courses Offered : PGDM
- Admission Procedure : Depends on the CAT score
- Departments/ Branches : Financial Services, Retail Management
- Established in the Year : 1995
- Website : http://www.jaipuria.ac.in/lucknow//
- Eligibility Criteria :Graduation with 50% or above and CAT score
The Jaipuria Institute of Management is located in Lucknow and has been accredited by the AICTE. It was established in the year 1995 and since then has come a long way today to become one of the very trusted management institutes in India. The campus is a sprawling one and is provided with a lecture theatre, hostels, a library, a playground, a recreation centre, a swimming pool and a book shop.
There is a placement cell that looks after the employment of the students and enables them to pursue their course with a pressure-free mind. There are full time and part time diploma courses offered here and students can choose from them according to their requirements.