- Name of the Institution : Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- Type of Institution : Management
- About the Institution : Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies encourages students to participate in extra curricular activities. It is one of the well known management colleges in Maharashtra.
- Courses offered : Masters in Management Studies, Executive program in Management Studies, and Ph.D in Management Studies
- Admission Procedure : Scores obtained in Common Entrance Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
- Departments : Financial Management, Human Resource Development, Information Management, Marketing Management
- Year of Establishment : 1965
- Campus Placements : As of 2009, the highest salary received by a student of this campus (domestic) is INR 29 lakh. Average domestic salary was INR 13.84 lakhs.
- Website : www.jbims.edu
- Fee Structure : The fee for Masters in Management Studies is INR 79, 800 annually. For part time courses, fee in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year is INR 51,000 each. The fee for Ph.D program is INR 3650
- Distance Learning/Online education
- Eligibility Criteria :Students who have passed their bachelor degree program with minimum 50% marks can apply for Common Entrance Test. For Reserved category students, the cut off is 45%. Selection depends on CET score, group discussion and personal interview. The CET is in form of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions). For students intending to join part time programs (MFM, MHRDM, MIM, MMM), need to have earned bachelor’s degree, candidates with work experience enjoy an edge over others. For students intending to enroll for the Ph.D program, need to take the Common Written Test for testing their ability in comprehension, visual reasoning, quantitative aptitude, logic, and data interpretation.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies ranks among top 25 business schools in Asia. Bombay Management Association has rated the institute as Best Institute of Management in the year 2000. JBIMS offers as many as 120 seats for enrolling into different branches of management studies. Hostel accommodation is available for outstation students in Mumbai.
The intake capacity is decided upon by the All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi. Facilities offered by the institute include a well stocked library, auditorium, computer centers, and wireless connectivity in the college. Eminent recruiters like Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd, ITC, Axis Bank, JP Morgan Chase, and Bank of America are names of just few recruiters who visit the campus for placement.