- Name of Institute : Jesus & Mary College
- Location : New Delhi
- Courses Offered :BA (Hons and Pass), B.Com (Pass)
- Departments / Branches :Arts, Commerce
- Establishment Date :1968
- Website : www.jmcdelhi.com
- Eligibility Criteria : Successful completion of 10+2 board examination with requisite cut off marks.
The Jesus & Mary College which was the original idea of the Jesus & Mary Congregation of France was established in India in the year 1968. Aside from imparting good quality education, the chief aim of the college is to spread the word of God among students and their families. The college authorities believe that an all round development of a student is possible only if he grows personally rather than academically. Today, the Jesus and Mary College of New Delhi enjoys a student ratio of more than 2500 students. The college is a member of the Indira Gandhi National Open University.