- Name of the Institution : Kalindi College, Delhi
- Accreditation/Affiliation : Delhi University
- Location : New Delhi
- Type : Arts, Commerce and Science
- Established Year : 1967
- Courses : B.A. (General and Honors) B.Com. (General and Honors) B.Sc. (General and Honors)
- Admission : The minimum age for getting admission to the first year of Bachelor Degree course is 17.
Students need to fill separate forms if they are applying for more than one course. Those who are applying for Master Degree courses need to register themselves with the Dean.
On the day of admission, the students are required to bring original certificates and mark sheets along with attested photo-copies.
The name of the student on the application form should be same as that on the birth certificate.
- Website : http://kalindi.du.ac.in, http://www.kalindicollege.org
The renowned college situated in Delhi, offers courses from undergraduate to master degree level. Apart from the general courses, the institution also offers some add-ons courses which are important and beneficial to the students. The college laboratory is equipped with modern infrastructure that helps the student avail all the facilities to face the worldwide competition. Apart from regular classroom lectures, the college also holds group discussions, seminars and lectures by eminent academicians, in order to impart a new interest in the subjects.
The placement cell of the college regularly conducts workshops and presentation on the latest trends in industry, personality development, to ensure that the students become more employable after completion of the course. The students from Bachelor in Science programs take part in different in-campus placements held by industrial giants like Wipro, Mahindra, TCS, Infosys, IGate, and so on.