- Name of the Institution : Keshav Mahavidyalaya
- Type of Institution : Science
- Location : Pitampura
- Affiliation : University of Delhi
- Courses offered : B.B.S, B.Com, B.Sc (Hons),B.Sc. (General), P.G.D.C.A,
- Admission Procedure : In order to get admission in various Bachelor’s degree courses, the students need to pass the secondary examination. For B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science, the students must have had Mathematics as a subject in the secondary exams and must have passed it.
- Departments : BSc: Mathematical Science, Applied Physical Sciences, Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Electronics BA: Psychology (Hons)
- Year of Establishment : 1994
- Website : http://keshav.du.ac.in/
Functioning under the University of Delhi, Keshav Mahavidyalaya is a well known college in Delhi. The college has a new campus at Pitampura. It started operations in the year 1994. Offering courses such as B.Sc (H) Mathematics, B.A. (H) Psychology, the college has an impressive record from the academic session 2006-07. The college gained great name in the education sector under its founder Dr K.P Chinda. He was the former principal of the college too. With the joint initiative of Dr. Madhu Pruthi, the current principal and the founder, the college has been successfully getting great results in Delhi University.