- Name of Institution : Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- Location : New Delhi
- Courses Offered : PGDM (full time and part time)
- Eligibility Criteria : Graduation degree from a nationally recognized college / university of India
- Admission Procedure : Successful filling of admission forms, submission of demand draft with the forms.
- Website : www.lbsim.ac.in
The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management in New Delhi is a reputed study centre of management. Set up in the year 1995, the college has made rapid progress in the recent past to climb up on the list of best management colleges in India. The courses on offer at the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education and the ministry of human resources of the government of India, hence the college also attracts the attention of corporate offices in the country, which leads to better placement facilities for the candidates.