- Name of the Institution : M.S Ramaiah College of Law
- Type of Institution : Law
- Location : Bangalore
- Ownership : Private
- Affiliation : Bar Council of India and Karnataka State Law University (since 2009)
- About the Institution : Established by Gokula Foundation, there are 14 other institutes that operate under the able tutelage of Gokula Foundation. It is a co-educational institute. The college conducts Moot court sessions.
- Courses offered : LLB and B.A Law
- Admission Procedure : For admission into LLB, a student is required to qualify in class XII or equivalent examination with minimum 45% in aggregate.
- Departments : Law
- Year of Establishment : 1995
- Website : www.msrcl.org
M.S Ramaiah College of Law offers quality education in law to students from different cities in the country. The college offers an integrated 5-year LLB and B.A course to students. However, students are not allowed to seek admission on the basis of lateral exit or entry.
The college used to allow students to seek admission on lateral entry but since 2009, the norms pertaining to lateral entry have changed. In that case, the student has to follow the law syllabus designed by the University. Seats are also reserved for ST/SC students as per norms laid down by the state government.