- Name of the InstitutionMalini Kishore Sanghavi College of Commerce and Economics
- Type of InstitutionCommerce
- AffiliationUniversity of Mumbai
- About the InstitutionThe main aim of setting up the institute was to impart quality education to students in the field of Commerce from across the country.
- Admission ProcedureAdmission into the college depends on the marks obtained in the class 12 examination. Admission is open when the class 12 results are declared.
One of the best known Commerce colleges in Mumbai, the college offers undergraduate academic programs in Commerce, Management Studies, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance, Mass Media, Banking and Insurance, and Financial Markets. It also offers Master’s program in Commerce. The infrastructural facilities include well maintained laboratories with latest apparatus, library, and spacious classrooms. As far as extra curricular activities are concerned, the college organizes many cultural festivals, sports events (outdoor as well as indoor), dance and music classes are also common. The college has its own Cultural Committee. The Placement cell of the college ensures that students passing out of the college are well placed in reputed companies. As far as faculty is concerned, the teachers are experienced and well trained.