- Name of the Institution : MET Institute of Management
- Type of Institution : Management
- Location : Mumbai
- About the Institution : MET Institute of Management offers part time as well as full time management programs to students.
- Courses offered : Masters program -2 -year full time and 3-year part time in different branches.
- Admission Procedure : Selection of students is done through marks obtained in Common Entrance Test followed by a group discussion and personal interview. It is basically a 3-step process. Admission for MMS is through DTE State of Maharashtra. Selection into part time course is a written test, personal interview, and group discussion.
- Departments : Management Studies, Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Development Management, Information Management.
- Campus Placements : The college has a placement cell. It takes care of recruitment of students.
- Website : www.met.edu
- Facts and Figures : Infrastructural facilities include e-enabled library, computer laboratories, and canteen. Other facilities include hi-tech convention center, audio visual facilities, air conditioned class rooms, conference rooms, touch screen information kiosks, provision for indoor and outdoor games.
- Eligibility Criteria :For admission into MET a student is required to have scored at least 45% in aggregate. For admission into part time a student is required to have passed in bachelor’s degree and should also have work experience of 2 years at executive, supervisory level after graduation.
MET Institute of Management is a premier business school in the country. As far as recognition of courses is concerned, the MMS program is affiliated to University of Mumbai. The course is approved by All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi. MFM, MIM, MHRDM, and MMM are also affiliated to University of Mumbai.
MET Institute of Management has entered into tie-ups with banking institutions to facilitate the approval of education loan to students. Regular seminars are held in the institute to enhance knowledge of students pursuing a career in the institute. MET has also earned accolades for offering quality education to students. On July 21st 2011, MET received the prestigious AICESIS MDG Award.