- Name of the Institution : Motijheel College
- Location : Kolkata, West Bengal
- Accreditation / Affiliation : University of Calcutta
- Courses Offered : BA (Hons), B.Sc (Hons)
- Admission Procedure : Fill admission forms available in college counters. You must submit necessary documents like original 10+2 mark sheets, passport size photographs, transfer & migration certificates wherever applicable.
- Departments/ Branches : Humanities, Science
- Eligibility Criteria : Successful completion of 10+2 board examination. Securing requisite percentage in subject applied for.
The Motijheel College is a co-educational institution located in Kolkata. Established in the year 1950, the Motijheel College is one of the oldest institutions to be affiliated to the University of Calcutta. The Motijheel College has a tradition of imparting quality education in the streams of science and humanities to resident students and students from other states in India who seek admission to the college every year. Besides degree courses, Motijheel College also offers a number of vocational courses to the students. A student seeking admission to any course of study in the college has to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria of securing requisite percentage marks to pursue honors courses of study. The percentage requirement varies every academic session.