Pannalal Girdharlal Dayanand Anglo Vaidic (P.G.D.A.V.) College is a premier institute of education situated in New Delhi. P.G.D.A.V. College is run under the management of University of Delhi. It is a popular college that is known for its high standard of education. P.G.D.A.V. College is situated in a prime location in Nehru Nagar on the Ring Road.
Established in the year 1957, P.G.D.A.V. College offers a number of courses and programs at both undergraduate and post graduate levels. PGDAV College offers a common platform where students from all background can come together and learn in a progressive and learning environment.
Courses Offered at P.G.D.A.V. College
P.G.D.A.V. College offers the following courses:
- B.A. (Hons) Economics
- B.A. (Hons) English
- B.A. (Hons) Hindi
- B.A. (Hons) History
- B.A. (Hons) Mathematics
- B.A. (Hons) Political Science
- B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit
- B.A. Program
- B.Com. (Hons)
- B.Com. (Pass)
- B.Sc. (Genl) Mathematical Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics
Admission Criteria at P.G.D.A.V. College
P.G.D.A.V. College provides the preliminary registration form which is available from the college office along with the prospectus. Interested candidates are supposed to fill up the preliminary form with all the required details. The minimum eligibility requirements for admission to various courses are:
- Candidates are required to have passed Senior School Certificate (10+2)or an equivalent examination recognized by Delhi University.
- The candidate should be 17 years of age on or before 1st October 2007.
- The candidates have to be present themselves in person for the admission along with their documents.
Admission Procedure at P.G.D.A.V. College
Students can apply for admission through the available application forms and they can contact the college for detailed information on admission. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Documents Required for Admissions to P.G.D.A.V. College
- Last attended institution’s provisional certificate.
- Marks sheet of the last examination.
- Secondary School Certificate (class X) issued by the Board/University.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs.
- Proof of residence or permanent address must be provided.
The college will hold an orientation program for 1st year students at 9.30 a.m. on 15th July 2009 in the College Lobby.