- Name of the Institution
- Pillai’s College of Architecture
- Type of Institution
- Architecture College
- New Panvel, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Accreditation / Affiliation
- University of Mumbai
- Courses Offered
- B.Arch, M.Arch
- Departments / Branches
- Admission Procedure
- A candidate has to register and appear for the entrance test (NATA) on any working day of the year before 25th September. Admission to the college is based on the NATA scores of candidates. Maximum number of students allowed admission every academic year is 80.
- Campus Placements
- The institute has an active placement cell.
- Syllabi/ Curriculum
- Yearly theory examinations followed by practical training and viva voce.
- Examinations & Results
- Following the directives of the University of Mumbai, the college conducts examinations at the end of the first and the second years. The end of the third, fourth and first half of the fifth years are marked by examinations and practical training for 15 weeks. A student who is successful in the training has to appear for a viva voce.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Successful completion of 10+2 board examination with at least 50 percent marks in Mathematics. The applicant must have scored minimum 40 percent in NATA.
- Established in the Year
- Facts & Figures
- The college is an authorized center for the NATA entrance examinations.
It has a well equipped library that houses the best journals on architecture.
The faculty comprises young and energetic teachers who can connect well with the students.
College magazine VOX is published every year.
Pillai’s College of Architecture, located in Navi Mumbai, is one of the authorized examination centers for conducting the architecture entrance test NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture). The institute offers undergraduate and post graduation programs in the field of architecture. The syllabus of Pillai’s College of Architecture is designed in such a way that it prepares the students for both the domestic and the international job markets.
The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. This institute offers a 5 years integrated B.Arch degree and a 2 years M.Arch degree to students from India and abroad. The total number of seats in the college is 80.
The college is well known for its library and the interactive student – teacher facility.