Rajdhani College in Delhi is a constituent college of the Delhi University. Established in the year 1964 by the Delhi Administration, it was then named as the Government College. The college got its new name as Rajdhani College when the Delhi Administration vested its administration in an autonomous governing body. This is a co-educational institute. Keep reading to collect detailed information on admission to Rajdhani College, Delhi.
Courses Offered in Rajdhani College
Undergraduate (UG) Courses
Arts (B.A.): Honors subjects
- Political Science
- B.A. Programme
Science (B.Sc.): Honors subjects
- Physical Sciences & Applied Physical Sciences
Commerce (B.Com.): Honors subjects
Postgraduate (PG) Courses
- M. Com
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- The minimum eligible age of admission is 17 years as on October 1st, 2008.
- The candidate must have pass marks in +2 exam or the last qualifying examination
The candidate must have a minimum score in +2 examination for admission to the undergraduate courses in various streams, which are as follows:
- B.A. (Programme): 40%
- B.Com. and B.A. (Honors): 45%
- B.Sc. courses (Honors): 55% (PCM) + 50% in English
- B.Sc. (Physical Sciences & Applied Physical Sciences): 45% (PCM) + 40% in English
Admission Procedures at Rajdhani College, Delhi
- Candidates must fill up the ICR / Preliminary Application Form that are available in the College office.
- Last date of application form submission: June 16, 2009
- The candidate must bring attested copies of the required documents.
- Candidates seeking for admission consideration to more than one course needs to fill up separate forms for each subject.
- The selected candidates need to fill up the admission form and then submit the following required documents:
- Provisional School / College Leaving Certificate
- Acknowledgment slip of the ICR / Preliminary registration form
- Mark Sheet of +2
- Original Matriculation Certificate for verification of Date of Birth
- 2 passport size photographs
- Character Certificate from the College/school last attended
- Admission slip issued by the University for reserved categories only
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST applicants)
- Migration Certificate
Candidates seeking for English Honors need to appear in the test that is conducted by the College’s English Department. Admission will be given as per merit in that test.
Postal Address: Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Raja Garden,
Telephone No.: 91-11- 25930752
Homepage Link: www.rajdhanicollege.org