- Name of the Institution : Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
- Type of Institution : Nursing
- Location : Delhi
- Affiliation : University of Delhi
- Courses offered : B.Sc (Honours), M.Sc, M.Phil, and Ph.D
- Admission Procedure : An entrance exam is held and selection of candidates is made according to the marks obtained in the test. The admission form can be collected from the institute in person or by post. The filled-in forms need to be sent to the institute within the stipulated time period as decided by the institute.
- Departments : Nursing
- Eligibility Criteria : In order to enroll into Nursing courses, a student is required to qualify in class XII with at least 50% marks. The compulsory subjects are Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. The age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years.
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing in Delhi was set up in the year 1946. Master’s program in Nursing was introduced in the year 1959. At the time of inception, the college offered only bachelor’s program in Nursing. The academic programs are offered only to women students. M.Phil program in Nursing was introduced in the year 1986. The main aim of introducing the program is to set a platform for the facilitating Doctoral programs in Nursing. The M.Phil program served as a foundation course for Ph.D programs of the college.