- Name of the Institute : Ramjas College
- Location : Old Delhi
- Accreditation / Affiliation : University of Delhi
- Courses Offered : BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Foreign language courses
- Departments / Branches : Arts, Science, Commerce
- Establishment Date : 1917
- Website : www.ramjascollege.edu
The Ramjas College operating under the affiliation of the University of Delhi was established in the year 1917 with an aim to spread education among the masses of the capital city and its outskirts. Founder Rai Kedar Nath had already achieved a name as one of the most philanthropic individuals of India therefore his institution became very popular among the masses of the country very soon. The objective of the Ramjas College authorities is to impart education that will extend beyond the textbook curriculum and lead to an all round development of an individual. The college has grown in the true sense of the term from a small campus back in the year 1917 to a sprawling campus that allows enough scope for outdoor activities in the Darya Ganj area of South Delhi.