The college is located at Ashok Vihar Phase III. In addition to the courses mentioned in the table below, the college offers Foreign Languages courses too. The college offers Certificate and Diploma course in French and Certificate and Diploma course in German. Financial Assistance and Scholarships are offered to deserving students. Departments that offer course curriculum to students of the college include Urdu, Sanskrit, Political Science, Physical Education, Mathematics, Hindi, History, Economics, English, and Commerce. Master of Arts in Political Science is also offered by the college. Infrastructure facilities of the college include Sports complex, college canteen, seminar room, computer laboratory, Dr M.K Haldar Memorial library, and college auditorium.
- Name of the Institution: Satyawati College
- Type of Institution: Commerce
- Location: Delhi
- Affiliation: University of Delhi
- About the Institution: Satyawati College operates in 2 shifts – morning and evening.
- Courses offered: Bachelor of Arts in Economics, English, Mathematics, History, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Political Science, Bachelor of Commerce (Pass course and Honours)
- Admission Procedure: Admission to academic programs is through an entrance exam for few subjects. The test is held in the college. The cut off percentage depends on the college authorities.
- Eligibility Criteria: Pass in class XII examination. Also taken into account is the pass percentage of common entrance test.