- Name of the Institution Shyam Lal College
- Location Delhi
- Established Date1964
- Accreditation/ AffiliationUniversity of Delhi
- Courses Offered B.A. (Honors), B.A. General , B.Com (Honors), B.Com General
- Admission Application form can be collected from the college website or downloaded online
Admission screening based as per the norms of University of Delhi
Selection depends on the cut off percentage set by the authority
- Eligibility 50% in Hindi and 45% in aggregate for Hindi honors
45% in aggregate for Political Science honors
45% in Mathematics and English and 45% in aggregate for Economics honors
English and Mathematics as pass subjects and 45% in aggregate for B.Com honors
Founded by Padamshri Shyam Lal Gupta in 1964, Shyam Lal College in Delhi offers undergraduate programmes in humanities and commerce. The college is home to a well stocked library equipped with facilities like internet access, bank service, inter library loan, etc.
Shyam Lal offers a unique platform for students willing to exhibit their talent and creativity. The college also offers financial support to deserving candidates. During the time of admission, students need to submit original and attested copies of DOB ( date of birth) certificate, mark sheet of class X and XII, provisional certificate of the 12th standard and character certificate issued by the last attended institution.