Since its foundation in 1969, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College imparts excellent education to female students apart from contributing for their overall development through cultural activities and sports. Whether you want to study Undergraduate courses, Postgraduate programs or professional or even vocational courses, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College affiliated to the University of Delhi has all options for you. The college also offers short term certificate, diploma and training courses for the empowerment of women.
Important Eligibility criteria for admission to Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College:
- You need to have a total of at least 40% marks in your Class 12 exam or an equivalent one for applying for pass courses in arts and commerce.
- Similarly, you need to have a minimum of 45% marks in total and 50% marks in the honors subject for admission to B.A hons. course, while the minimum percentage required is 60% in total for admission to B.Com (hons).
- For admission to Economics Hon. Course, the candidate needs to have studied maths in her Class 12 exam.
- Only if you have 60% marks in total and at least 60% marks in English, you can take the entrance test for English hons. program.
- You shall be eligible for applying for B.Com hons. course, only if you have studied Maths and Commerce in your Class 12 exam. However, you can apply for the pass course if you have studied commerce at 10+ 2 level.
- If you have passed your Class 12 exam with vocational subjects, then you can only apply for vocational courses.
Admission procedure for Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College:
- If you are applying for a number of programs, then apply separately for each one.
- Whether you apply for pass or honors program in arts or commerce, you have to apply on the prescribed form.
- If you want to apply for English Hons. program, you have to appear for an entrance test followed by an interview. To take the admission test, you have to register yourself.
- If you are applying for B.A pass with music, you have to take a practical test.
- A candidate applying for postgraduate program has to register herself with the respective department in D.U.
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College
Punjabi Bagh (West)
New Delhi, Pin-110 026