- Name of Institution S I E S College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS)
- Location Navi Mumbai
- Courses Offered MBA, MMS, PGDM, E-PGDM, MCA, PGDBF, PGDSEM, Ph.D & Doctorate courses
- Admission ProcedureAdmission is obtained following the guidelines notified by the DTE.
- Departments / Branches Biotechnology Management, Business Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Computer Applications, Banking & Finance, Social Enterprise Management
- Website www.siescoms.edu
- Eligibility Criteria The candidate must have completed 10+2 examination successfully with 50 percent marks throughout academic career. The Maharashtra CET score is taken into consideration.
The S I E S College of Management Studies (SIESCOM) established in the year 1995 is well known for the good quality of education imparted to students. The course structure of the institute is unique consisting of contemporary subjects to prepare the students work in the practical financial world.
This is the reason why the corporate sector also prefers hiring students from the institute at the end of their courses. The S I E S College of Management lists its chief objective as one of spreading education that will help students face the financial challenges of a technology driven world.