- Name of Institute Siva Sivani Institute of Management
- Location Secunderabad
- Establishment Date 1995
- Courses Offered PGDBA, PGDM
- Departments / Branches Human Resources, Marketing, Insurance, Banking, Finance, Business Administration
- Admission Procedure Candidates will have to download application forms from the institute website. The admission forms along with the entrance test scores are considered for admission.
- Website www.ssim.ac.in
- Eligibility Criteria The MAT, CAT, ATMA, XAT, I-Cet or JMET scores are taken into consideration. If a candidate qualifies, he has to attend a group discussion and personal interview.
The Siva Sivani Institute of Management is an autonomous management institution which imparts learning and training courses in management. Though established in the recent past, the institute has made several contributions in the field of management studies to receive a recognition certificate by the All India Council for Technical Education which is under the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the government of India.
But it is not mere textbook syllabus that the management institute follows for its students; in order to promote an all round development of students, the Siva Sivani Institute of Management faculty in Secunderabad has introduced value based education in the syllabus.