- Name of the InstituteT. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Type of InstitutionManagement
- LocationT. A. Pai Management Institute
Manipal – 576 104
Phone: 91 820 2701000
Tele Fax: 91 820 2570699
- Accreditation /AffiliationAICTE approved
- Courses OfferedPGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
PGDM (HCM) -Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Healthcare Management)
- Establishment Date1980
- Eligibility Criteria The institute has adopted a 2-stage procedure for admitting students. For PGDM and PGDM (HCM) programs, students need to have valid XAT/CAT/GMAT/GRE score. Admission is granted on the basis of the examination score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Some candidates are also offered admission on the basis of CAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE score, overall academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and clarity of reason to join the course. These candidates are short-listed for group discussion and personal interview.
All applicants need to complete a 3-year degree course from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. Candidates appearing for final year degree examination are also eligible to apply.
- Facts & FiguresIn May 2011, TAPMI achieved the Top Institute of India Award by CSR (Competition Success Review)
In 2010, the institute achieved the award of Outstanding B-School (South) by STAR News.
- Fee StructureFor PGDM Program:
Academic Fee – INR 8.25 lakhs (payable in 4 installments)
Hostel Fee – INR 1.20 lakhs (for 2 years)